The following data repositories are publicly available:
MRI data obtained in human volunteers (2023 publication pending, pre-print available)
Pre-print: “SPARCQ: A new approach for fat fraction mapping using asymmetries in the phase-cycled bSSFP signal profile”
Data: Phantom & volunteer data
- The publicly available repository contains phase-cycled bSSFP and multiecho GRE data.
- Data was acquired in phantoms and volunteers at 3T.
MRI data obtained in human volunteers (Magn Reson Med, 2023, In Press)
Pre-print: “Motion-resolved fat-fraction mapping with whole-heart free-running multiecho GRE”
Data: Part 1, Part 2; Code: GITHUB
- Ten data sets acquired with free-running multiecho GRE
3D golden angle spiral phyllotaxis k-space trajectory, 8 echoes, whole-heart, 1.5T.
- Ten corresponding free-breathing ECG-triggered multiecho GRE data sets.
3D golden angle spiral phyllotaxis k-space trajectory, 5 echoes, whole-heart, 1.5T
- Corresponding Pilot Tone data for physiological motion monitoring.